Did you know:
- 60% of U.S. rental housing is owned by individual landlords.
- Almost 1/3 of all U.S. housing is rented.
- Almost 60% of all housing is detached single family homes.
- There are over 115,000,000 housing units in the United States.
Right now is a great time to partner with us on your rental properties.
Protocol Property Management specializes in the leasing and management of single family homes, condominiums, town homes and multiplexes. We can help in maximizing your income, lower your risk and protect your investment. Managing single-family rental property requires day-to-day attention and a wide range of expertise. We have the experience and resources to achieve your rental property goals. Listed below are just a few of the advantages of working with the professionals at Protocol Property Management.
- Industry expertise: We understand the industry and know how to stay ahead of the game. Our properties lease for the best market rates.
- Extensive marketing power and referral network: We attract the broadest and most qualified pool of perspective residents.
- Skill in negotiations with residents: Potential residents must pass our rigorous screening process. We have the experience to locate the qualified resident and timely complete the best rental transaction.
- Comprehensive understanding of the laws: We are familiar with the laws governing rentals, State and Federal Housing Codes and Fair Housing Regulations.
- Accurate accounting reports: We provide monthly-itemized statements and year-end tax summaries. Rent proceeds are directly deposited to your account.
- Periodic property inspections: Inspections during the lease period as well as thorough move-in and move-out inspections.
- Enforcement of contractual compliance: We know the appropriate action for handling any problems that may arise, including non-payment or other violations of the rental agreement.
- Proficiency in home maintenance: We can ensure that your property is well cared for and that appropriate and timely repairs are undertaken at a reasonable cost.
- Peace of mind: The industry experts are on your team. Let us take the stress and worry out of owning rental property.
When it is time to buy or sell: As a full service real estate firm we can assist our clients with selling or purchasing investment homes or commercial property.
If you are considering renting out your home and would like to consult with professional management experts, please contact our office. We would be glad to simply answer a few questions or, provide a full presentation of our services. Please give us a call at (425) 467-1436.